On Tuesday, May 11 in Bellevue (Seattle), Washington, you can hear me (Mark McLaren) and two other WordPress experts talk about 1) WordPress for Business Websites, 2) the latest version of WordPress (3.0), and 3) Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for WordPress. It’s an evening event at Bellevue College, with plenty of time for Q & A and networking.
Anyone who wants to learn WordPress, or learn more about WordPress – definitely check it out!
I will be doing the WordPress Search Engine Optimization presentation. You’ll get all you need to take your WordPress website from the basic default level of search optimization to a truly optimized level using the “All in One SEO Pack” plugin for WordPress. The SEO techniques I’ll talk about work on any website. I’ll just be showing you how to apply them quickly and easily to your WordPress site.
To sign up now, visit the Seattle WordPress seminar website.
The event is called “Explode the WordPress Learning Curve: An Evening with the Experts”. Here are the highlights of this awesome WordPress seminar:
After An Evening with WordPress Experts, you’ll understand:
- why so may businesses are choosing WordPress for their websites and blogs
- how to leverage the power and flexibility of a WordPress website to increase sales
- how easy it is to make the move to WordPress
- 5 techniques for optimizing your WordPress pages for better search engine rankings
- the key features of 3.0, the newest version of WordPress
What’s Included in this Event:
- 3 “mini-seminars” from WordPress experts
- 15-minute break with time for networking as well as time before and after the event
- Extended Q & A panel discussion with the experts: Get your questions answered
- Opportunity to meet the experts at the conclusion of the event
- Time to visit the presenters’ tables and exchange information
- Copies of all presentations
- Additional information on useful tips, plugin’s, themes and resources for WordPress users
Filed under: WordPress | Tagged: 3.0, All in One SEO Pack, Blogging, business blogging, event, expert, howto, marketing, markmclaren, mcbuzz, plugins, presentation, search engine optimization, search engine rankings, seminar, seo, themes, WordPress, wordpress3.0 | Leave a comment »